As I have pointed out here, there're some bugs that were introduced into the live CDB.
1. "All contributions" fires an Ajax error (in Firefox: "Moved Permanently").
2. Pagination is not Ajaxified, "Jump to page" does not work after a new page is loaded with Ajax.
3. "Higuest rating" is not the appropriate English word combination.
4. Stars are too bright, they can hardly been distinguished from "star holes". Orange stars looked much better.
5. On Manage Contribution page a large empty white block seems odd above the description textarea and format buttons. This "white hole" is displayed instead of contribution name input field. The bug was tested only in IE 11.
How to fix: the issue can be fixed if the proper width is set to the fieldset wrapper of Contribution name and Contribution description (e.g. 100%).