This is an easy change since it involves text.
ACP > Permissions (tab) > User roles > Private Messages (tab)
I noticed 3 of these lines could be changed for consistency and clarification with respect to the others available from the list.
- Can send messages to multiple users
- Can send messages to groups
- Can send private messages to multiple users
- Can send private messages to groups
The word "private" is added because all of the other options have it.
I was a bit confused by this last one since the first option above mentions that private messages can be sent to multiple users, it made me wonder if this had to be enabled in order to make the sending of private messages work at all.
- Can send private messages
- Can send private messages to users
Consistent and clear:
Can send messages to multiple users
Can send messages to groups
Can send private messages