- Set up LDAP authentication
- Log in with an LDAP user for the first time
- Change the user's password in LDAP
- Go the UCP / Profile / Edit account settings
- Enter the new LDAP password and click Submit
- Settings are saved.
- "You have entered an incorrect password..."
- Logging in with the new password works fine, it's just the "Edit account settings" page
- Logging out and back in doesn't help resolve the issue
- The old password still works on the "Edit account settings" page
- The password can be updated to the new one manually by using the old password
Thank you for your help and for the great software!