When saving a draft from the normal post editor and then opening it in the user control panel it gets corrupted with weird tags.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Login as administrator/administrator at http://www.try-phpbb.com/32x
2) go to the only forum, click "new topic" and write a post containing at least two words (do not submit), my sample posting:
3) click "safe draft" and confirm
4) go to user control panel, click "manage drafts"
5) open the draft and see this in the editor:
The editor should not contain these tags.
I noticed: If you edit and save the draft within the user control panel the tags are gone.
Upon further investigation the problem seems to be, that the drafts are saved this way:
in posting.php line 722
but ucp_main.php does not use the message_parser to load or save the drafts.