I'm locally testing phpBB 3.2.0-RC2 and there is still some unresolved permission issues. To reproduce:
- Install a fresh copy of phpBB 3.2.0-RC2.
- Go to the PERMISSIONS tab, click "User permissions" under the "Global permissions" in the left hand pane.
- Click "Find a member" and select your username (or just enter it).
- All permissions should be set to to YES. Click "Advanced permissions" and click the "All No" link
- Submit and then go back. The permissions do not update.
I believe this also happens in Group permissions (clicking "All No" or "All Yes"). I'm unable to test at the moment.