Steps to reproduce this behavior:
- Moderator Alice views a topic.
- Alice elects from "Quick-mod tools" the "Move topic" options.
- Alice clicks "Submit".
- In the meanwhile moderator Bob has successfully deleted the topic.
- For Alice /includes/mcp/mcp_main.php is running check_ids() which doesn't find the topic (any IDs) anymore, hence the function just returns FALSE.
- The code enters switch ($mode) and since there is no mode, Alice gets a NO_MODE error message.
However, this results in an unexpected error although we (the code) know(s) better.
To cure this I did the following in that file:
This way moderator Alice does not have to encounter an error which looks like something of the board broke.